June 18-21, 2012
Call for Presentations
Be Part of this Exciting Event!
Software Systems Best Practices is the only conference that focuses only on best practices in every aspect of software systems development and maintenance.
If you have a success story using a method, a technique, an approach or a practice that consistently produced good results, we would like to hear from you. The purpose is to help all levels of management to adopt methods, technologies, and practices that increase productivity and produces higher quality systems. Success must be in terms of indicators such increased productivity, increased reliability and stability, increased customer satisfaction, reduced re-work, shortened development cycle, reduced defects, etc.
Download Speaker Application (opens a MS Word Doc)
Topics of Interest
- Requirements Management
- Quality Assurance
- Test Design and Test Management for all levels of testing
- Process Improvement including measurements and root cause analysis
- Agile Development and Testing
- Mobile Development and Testing
- Lean Approaches
- Inspections and Review of all lifecycle artifacts
- Project Management and Estimation
- Risk Models
- Team Dynamics and collaboration
Other areas will also be considered at the discretion of the Program Review Board