SCQAA-OC Mission & Objectives
- The mission of SCQAA-OC is to promote the sharing of information relating to software quality practices, principles, concepts, and methods for the betterment of its members and their companies. SCQAA-OC enables this exchange through meetings, seminars, and workshops; reinforces software quality and testing practices through educational meetings; and sponsors software quality events throughout Southern California.
- Provide a variety of educational opportunities in the Orange County area for quality professionals and other advocates of quality.
- Facilitate networking and the exchange of ideas among quality, process management and information technology professionals.
- Sponsor presentations on quality and related topics by experts and by SCQAA members.
- Foster professional certifications through access to examinations held in the Orange County.
- Provide an opportunities to earn re-certification credits towards professional certifications through membership and attendance at educational programs.
- Maintain lines of communication with other professional associations and foster cooperative activities of common interest.